These gluten-free vegan chocolate cookies are just perfect for christmas! So yummy and “healthier” than other cookies.
- 150 g oat flour
- 25 ml oil (melted coconut oil or other oil)
- 90 g sugar
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp baking podwer
- 100 ml plant-based milk or water
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- In a bowl mix sugar with chia mixture. Add oil and stir well.
- In another bowl add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and combine both bowls. Add plant-based milk and stir. Finally add chocolate chips to taste and refrigerate the dough (30 minutes)
- Bake for 8-12 minutes